UFO's and the Mark of the Beast: Are UFOs from
another dimension or from the depths of hell? If they are of satanic origins, might the demons who are disguised
and cloaked as aliens and extraterrestrials someday soon offer mankind a unique gift—a technological "Mark"—
in exchange for our love and friendship? Can it be documented that UFO visitors are, today, actually giving human beings
the Mark of the Beast? Are satanically inspired initiation ceremonies and rites conducted on spaceships and UFO
craft? Are such reports reliable, or is this just an example of mass hypnosis and self-delusion? What is the
horrible truth about UFOs and the Mark of the Beast?
True case studies:
- During a ritual ceremony Richard has a name deeply cut into his skin. His pain is
intense and sharp. Then a voice tells him that he now possesses the Key of David.
- One night Whitley is abducted by aliens and taken captive to a triangle-shaped,
crystal UFO. He wakes up the next morning terrified to discover that on his left forearm are inscribed
two curious marks, perfectly shaped, as if put there by a skilled master surgeon.
- John undergoes an initiation in a UFO craft. Made to feel special and chosen, he has a
six-pointed star formed on the palm of his right hand.
* What is the "Devil's Mark?" Are witches and Satan worshippers now taking this mark?
* Does Dr. Michael Aquino, high priest of a satanic church, the Temple of Set, have the number 666
inscribed on his head just above the hair line?
* What ancient Mystery Religion, the chief competitor to the early Christian Church, gave to its
disciples a secret name and a mark on the forehead? Are followers of this arcane mystery religion living today?
* What popular New Age cult—whose woman leader is adored by tens of thousands and whose books have
sold in the millions—teaches of enlightened humans being "sealed" in the forehead (the "Third Eye")
by otherworld beings?
* Who—or what—was the "Mother Mary" that appeared in Germany and promised to place her sign
on the foreheads of "her children?"
* What of the claim by engineer J. J. Hurtag that the "Brotherhood of Light" is transmitting
into the forehead of selected, highly evolved human beings coded electronic messages bearing the number 666?
* Who are the "Raelians," and why is their symbol a mixture of the Nazi swastika and the
Israeli Star of David?
* Are the masses of human beings—including the citizens of the U.S.A.—being conditioned today by
occultic tattoos, TV images, corporate logos, and even architecture, to willingly and enthusiastically accept the
Mark of the Beast?
* If a staged UFO landing occurs sometime in the year 2000 AD, will the "advanced aliens"
invite mankind to partake of the "higher knowledge" by receiving an electronically charged mark, either in
their forehead or their right hand? Will millions of bedazzled and deluded people comply
60 Minute Audiotape • Texe Marrs • $10.00
Three ways to
order: Order online now, or, if you prefer, phone us toll free
1-800-234-9673, or 512-263-9780 (Monday-Friday, 8-5 CST). You can also simply
send check or money order to: Power of Prophecy 1708 Patterson Rd. Austin, TX
78733 [Please include 10% for domestic
shipping and handling ($5.00 Minimum). To cover international shipping and handling,
include 40% of the cost for DVDs, Tapes & CDs, and 60% of the cost for Books