Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report
From Covid Tyranny to Gun Control
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happines... deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it...”
Declaration of Independence
July 4, 1776
“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”
For a number of years our federal government has taken steps which outstrip what the governed would abide. During the Obama reign of power, a number of agencies purchased weapons of war (fully automatic rifles) and ammunition. Estimates have been reported that obscure agencies acquired over one billion rounds of ammunition!
Which agencies could that be you may ask? Here is but a brief list:
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service [shotguns, 7.62mm caliber rifles, night-vision goggles, propane cannons, liquid explosives, pyro supplies, buckshot, LP gas cannons, drones, remote-control helicopters, thermal cameras, military waterproof thermal infrared scopes and more totaling $4.7 million]
- Small Business Administration [Glocks modified with silencers and rifles totaling over $400,000]
- Department of Energy: approximately $50,000 worth of M-16 fully automatic rifles
- General Services Administration: approximately $16,000 in shotguns and Glocks
- Bureau of Reclamations: approximately $697,000 for firearms and ammunition
- EPA: almost $70,000 for ammunition
- Forest Service, National Park Service, Office of Inspector General, Bureau of Fiscal Service spent $426,268 on hollow-point bullets to share
- Bureau of Engraving and printing: approximately $100,000 on firearms
- U.S. Mint: almost $180,000 for ammunition
Remember Fast & Furious involving Barack Obama and Eric Holder? This scheme provided weapons of war to Mexican drug cartels! These weapons were later connected to various violent crimes, notably two which were found at the scene of a murdered Border Patrol agent. During a Congressional investigation Obama declared executive privilege to squash requests for documentation related to this failed endeavor.
What Is a Weapon of War?
If you listen to looney-left politicians or controlled media pundits, you would erroneously assume that AR-15 rifles and others of their ilk are “weapons of war.” This could not be further from the truth, and these lying jackals know this. A true weapon of war will have a selector switch with three options: single shot; three-round burst; fully automatic. An AR-15 is a single shot only, semi-automatic rifle. It is not an M-16, M4 or Heckler & Koch HK417.
The furor over recent mass shootings has reached a fever pitch. Unfortunately it is not aimed at the problem, but at law-abiding citizens. When was the last time you saw a report of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms raiding a known hideout for a street gang in Chicago? I would hazard to guess never.
But this does not stop our feckless politicians from rushing to implement Federal Red Flag Laws. Consider the fact that the Fourth Amendment and due process are completely usurped with this law. If they are successful in banning the sale of semi-automatic rifles, the Second Amendment is on the precipice of the abyss.
These are but stepping stones into a full-scale nationwide gun confiscation program. Currently there is an illegal database inside the BATF which lists every legally registered gun in this country. There have been videos posted recently of ATF agents on the doorsteps of homes inquiring about recent gun purchases.
Is the Federal Government Arming Itself?
Openthebooks.com issued a report in December of 2020 entitled “The Militarization of the U.S. Executive Agencies.” Here are ten takeaways from this report (https://www.openthebooks.com/the-militarization-of-the-us-executive-agencies--openthebooks-oversight-report/):
- One hundred and three federal agencies outside of the Department of Defense spent $2.7 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between fiscal years 2006 and 2019 (inflation adjusted). Nearly $1 billion ($944.9 million) was spent between fiscal years 2015 and 2019 alone.
- Non-military federal spending on guns and gear averaged $192 million per year since 2006 (inflation adjusted). In the last two years, spending averaged $173 million, about ten-percent below the long-term average.
- We estimate that there are now more federal officers with arrest and firearm authority (200,000) than U.S. Marines (182,000).
- Seventy-six administrative agencies spent $110.6 million on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between fiscal years 2015 and 2019. Examples included the Internal Revenue Service, Veterans Affairs, Executive Office of the President, Small Business Administration (SBA), Smithsonian Institution, Social Security Administration, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Animal Health Inspection Service.
- Twenty-seven traditional law enforcement agencies spent $800 million on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment during fiscal years 2015 and 2019. Examples included the Federal Bureau of Investigation; Customs and Border Patrol; Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Bureau of the Prisons; U.S. Marshals Service; Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms; and Secret Service.
- Weak controls: Department of Homeland Security lost 228 guns in the most recent audited three-year period. DHS also lost 1,889 badges and 25 secure immigration stamps.
- Use-It-Or-Lose-It year-end spending spree: $1.5 million spent by non-military, non-traditional law enforcement agencies on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment in the last month of fiscal year 2019. Spending by Veterans Affairs (VA) Included $650,964 worth of ammunition, handguns, and a “military police long gun program” with AR15-style weaponry.
- The Internal Revenue Service, with its 2,159 “Special Agents,” spent $21.3 million on guns, ammunition and military-style equipment between fiscal years 2006 and 2019. The agency stockpiled 4,500 guns and five million rounds of ammunition.
- The VA spent $25.5 million including 11 million rounds of ammunition since 2010. The VA has 3,957 law enforcement officers guarding medical centers.
- Since 2006, federal agencies spent $355,775 on paintball equipment, $4.4 million on grenades/launchers, $7.9 million on unmanned vehicles/aircraft, $8.75 million on projectiles, $11 million on buckshot, and $37.6 million on Tasers.
Does this comfort you? Do you feel that the federal government nanny state is here to protect you? Or are you, like me, wondering if this massive spending spree is to further suppress your God-given rights as an American citizen?
We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help You
Armed IRS agents are here to “help” you comply.
I urge you to investigate the recent legislation that passed the Senate entitled the “Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.” In this tome of pork spending, almost EIGHTY BILLION dollars are earmarked for the IRS! The goal is hiring 87,000 new agents to step up audits. The target of these audits will most assuredly be middle to upper-middle class citizens.
IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig has stated, “These resources are absolutely not about increasing audit scrutiny on small businesses or middle-income Americans.” Sadly, the watchdog group Joint Committee on Taxation said it anticipates that between 78% to 90% of the estimated $200 billion that the IRS will collect as a result of the bolstered workforce will come from small businesses.
Could this be one of the reasons the Small Business Administration and the IRS has been stockpiling ammunition and weapons? How many honest, taxpaying Americans will feel the wrath of this agency? The issue of taxation could be solved in one fell swoop if Congress would implement a nationwide sales tax program. You often hear these people parrot the same talking points: “Everyone has to pay their fair share.”
What is fair about the current situation? Nothing. Amazon, one of the largest companies in America, has paid nearly zero income tax in the past few years. This is thanks to loopholes written into the tax codes which benefit large corporations and wealthy Americans. Don’t expect these bonuses to be removed any time soon, either. Politicians covet the money these entities have to maintain their position of power, and will do nothing to inhibit their careers.
Whether you approved of the job performed by Donald Trump or not, you must admit that economically this nation was in much better shape than it is in now. The Democrat’s push for big government, as well as tax and spend mentality, has become a very large burden placed on the middle class.
For four years the Democrats attempted to thwart Trump’s popularity with the voters. The kangaroo court, also known as the Public Hearings of the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, has been in session since June of 2022. In both instances the sole objective is to disqualify Trump from ever becoming President again.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi with Adam B. Schiff, Zoe Lofgren, and Bennie Thompson stand at the ready to do all in their power to ensure that Donald Trump is prevented from running for president again and, preferrably, humiliated and jailed.
Federal agencies have not caught criminals but have criminalized those who held peaceful political views in opposition to the ruling political party. With the unprecedented raid on a former President’s—Trump’s Mar-a-Lago—home by the FBI recently, the season of discontent continues to grow. While looney-left power brokers are celebrating, it is only galvanizing those who support “the Donald.”
When Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness are infringed upon, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it. Certainly, another civil war will be bloody and destructive of this once great republic. I pray it does not come to this, but with the nefarious actions of Republicans and Democrats in Congress and the White House, all it will take is a small spark to inflame the citizenry into action.
According to a new poll from the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, a majority of Americans say the U.S. government is corrupt and almost a third say it may soon be necessary to take up arms against it. With the enactment of Federal Red Flag laws, and the impending legislation banning the sale of “assault-style” weapons, the tyranny continues unabated.
Self-Defense Is a God-Given Right
The right to self-defense is not a Constitutional issue. It is a God-given writ to His followers. Paul, in his first letter to Timothy, explains very succinctly: “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”
Provide does not just mean food, clothing, and a roof over the heads of the family. It also indicates the need to educate your children spiritually, as well as defending and protecting them. For anyone who does not provide these things for his own house, Paul says they are worse than an infidel. Worse than an infidel!
Many lukewarm pastors will proclaim Romans 13 is their guide and we should be subservient to the government. This is not the case, however. Just because a government official says you must obey, if this is against what God has taught us, then this official is not ordained of God with power.
It is time to hold those in the seats of power accountable. If they continue unchecked more of your freedoms and liberties will be removed. If gun control is enacted, what is to stop them from destroying your freedom to worship? This scenario is far too close for comfort. A third-world cesspool looms ominously in our futures unless we make our voices heard.